Mobile I.T. Program
As technology advances and alters how companies compete for business, many clients have experienced a growing need for network administration. The problem is these companies do not have enough ongoing work to keep a full or part-time administrator busy nor do they have the budget to justify the position. BSS has solved this problem with a scheduled administrative program called “MOBILE I.T.” that provides the following services on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis:
- Preventative maintenance, monitoring and advance diagnostics on workstations, file servers, routers and firewalls.
- Perform requested maintenance by the client to include add/delete users, change security rights of users, analyze bandwidth usage, website monitoring, etc.
- Troubleshoot periodic application and hardware issues.
- Set-up and configure new workstations and peripheral equipment as needed. Relocation of critical equipment.
- Assess the training needs of staff and implement an ongoing training schedule with management.
- Ongoing review disaster recovery plan and documentation of company procedures as they relate to the use of technology.
With several levels of pricing, the client has the option of lowering their overall price per call significantly. Preventative maintenance will also generally result in fewer emergency calls at the higher rates.